6.29.2010

Ally ...



I've really scaled down even though I have two kids because now my minivan is my diaper bag. I have everything in there; diapers, wipes, a portable potty for Liv, the stroller-which obviously wouldn't fit in a purse. So, this is what I take in my purse/ diaper bag. I think I've become a minimalist when it comes to this.

Wipes
Diapers
A Toy for Isaac
Small Hand Sanitizer
Small Tube of Sunscreen: a MUST for summer (I use this on me and the kids)
Chapstick
Wallet
Gum
Pen
Receipt


I'd love to know ...
What's in your diaper bag?

Email pictures and descriptions to:
mostlyamommy@gmail.com

And if you don't have a diaper bag, that's okay.
I'd love to know ...
What's in your purse?

Thanks Ally for being the first to participate!


2 comments:

  1. I went to UVU with your little sister Missy and actually watched you on report on KSL! Your daughter is so cute, and I love your blog! Just thought I would say hello! I will send a picture of my diaper bag soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did 2 posts on a few of my favorite baby items. I thought maybe you would like to take a look and maybe add use them or the idea of them for Mostly A Mommy!!! They are under A POST FOR MACEY and MORE FAVORITE BABY PRODUCTS!!! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete