8.30.2010

Party Peek: Circus Party Invitation

The party is two weeks from today, and I'm getting so excited! Excited for the party that is. How is my baby going to be one?

I've been scheming for this party for months ... ever since I saw this fun circus invitation.

I was so surprised and excited when I came across a DIY version on Martha Stewart.

Finding the cute pink striped bags was quite a task. I ended up getting them from a store in Denmark. Crazy.

Putting them together was so fun, and sending them out ... even better!










3 comments:

  1. A-DOR-ABLE! So cute! We had a carnival for Liv's third birthday and it was so much fun. I'll have to send you pictures. I got the idea off Martha Stewart as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I am dying... wish we could see all the fun!!! That is crazy Miss Linley is going to be one....Hope it all goes great.

    ReplyDelete