6.14.2010

Welcome

I traded in my career as a full time television news reporter to be a mother. It was extremely difficult to walk away from a job I absolutely loved. Luckily, I have been able to continue doing stories for the station when I have time. People often ask me if I have gone back to work yet. My response is typically, "Sort of, but I'm mostly a mommy." It really is the best of both worlds. Being a mommy is better than I ever could have imagined.

Adjusting to life as a full time mother has been a lot of things: fun, interesting, challenging, rewarding, surprising. I've learned a lot in the last 9 months and have wanted a place to document the journey, the interesting finds along the way, thoughts, and lessons learned. This blog will hopefully be just that.

So, welcome and keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment