7.05.2010

Hair Knot


So, it's summer time and I seem to always get in a funk where washing my hair is such a pain, and washing it and styling it become a waste because for me, living in Arizona, it's hot and I end up sweating and it looks gross anyway. So thankfully, my hair is at the length where I can do just about anything to it, and this summer, buns are HOT (but they are literally, they are cool). Whether it is a top knot or a low knot, this look will keep you on trend and keep the "blanket of your back."


This is the look I use when I'm way to lazy to wash my hair or make any effort at all.
I just whip it all back, tie it with a hair tie and bobby pin my bangs back and I'm all set to go.
I do pull a few wispy hairs out, so I don't look completely bald, but during the day, pieces will fall
and I wind up with a look that is easy, simple and best of all, cool. (as in temperature)

If you feel as if you can't "rock" the top knot look, try a low one.
either way, it's cute and right on trend...

Good luck, and remember, it is all about confidence.
If you have the confidence to rock it,
the rest won't matter...

* Missy is 25 years old, single, and living in Arizona. She works in retail, and has a passion for style and fashion. She also happens to be my sister.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Erica. Thanks to this post I've tried out this hairdo and think it's a keeper for summer for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy needs to teach me how to put my hair in a bun...
    I struggle with hair. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete