7.05.2010

Hello, Monday!

Well, here we are at the start of another week. How do they go by so fast? I'm hoping to be really productive this week. I don't necessarily have a ton going on, but I do have some things I need to get working on. I feel like my to-do list is growing by the minute.

I have a story that needs to be written, another story that needs to be shot. I'd love to get Linley and I signed up for swimming lessons. I am on Studio 5 this Tuesday. I have a few photoshop projects I need to get working on. And, I may just try to fit in a quick trip to St. George. We'll see!

I'm also excited about some things I've been working on for this blog. I couldn't be happier that my sister is helping me out with what we're calling According to Missy.

Gotta get going ...

No comments:

Post a Comment