7.07.2010

Kirah ...


Wallet, Book, sunglasses, keys, sanitizer, perfume, Cell phone, cough drops, and gum: Book for me when I have time, perfume when I want to feel a little more like a woman than a mommy, cough drops because I have been sick this last week, everything else I hope is self explained!

Diaper and wipes: Need I say more? Bottle, Formula, bottle of water, jar of baby food, spoon: A baby has got to have food. Bottle of water just in case we are somewhere I don't trust water.

Binky, Binky wipes, sunscreen, chap stick, lotion, sanitizing lotion, baby Tylenol, mommy Tylenol: She plays with the Binky more than actually using it but she loves it.

Extra outfit, socks, Bib, and toys: Never know when you need an extra outfit or toys to entertain.

I'd love to know ...
What's in your diaper bag?

Email pictures and descriptions to:
mostlyamommy@gmail.com

And if you don't have a diaper bag, that's okay.
I'd love to know ...
What's in your purse?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney, I was clicking on blogs and found this one! So cute, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next one you should do about all the bows you have for linley and share your different designs!

    ReplyDelete