8.24.2010

Sleep Training Update

I lost track of rounds. I was starting to get really depressed keeping track of every moment.

But ... Monday night was great!

My parents and Matt came to town Monday night, so we got to bed a little later than normal. And, she hadn't gotten a good afternoon nap. Darin put her in her crib about 9:30 PM and she hardly fought it. Cried for a few minutes, that's all. She woke up an hour later. I hadn't fed her. I nursed her, and put her back to bed. She hardly cried, and fell asleep almost immediately.

Then ... the best news!

She slept the entire night!

She's always been a good sleeper, but she'd toss and turn a little during the night and I'd nurse her on and off. Not a great habit.

Anyways. I don't want to jinx myself, but I do hope it's working.

1 comment:

  1. oh yay! so glad she is making progress. makes life so much easier when mom and baby get good sleep!

    ReplyDelete